- Small Tower – 8000 litres /hr
- Medium Tower – 16000 litres /h
- Super tower – 65000 litres /hr
- Container Tower – from 130000 – 230000 litres / hr
Low environmental impact
Cleans vessel seawater cooling system
Keeps vessel in full operational mode removing the need for crew hotels etc for short stay works
No need to remove frozen refridgerated products from vessel during hardstanding
The compact design of our cooling towers ensures when in operation they are inside the footprint of the vessel on hardstand, with the shortest possible power cable and supply/discharge feed lines. Specifically designed for single vessel use, meaning no cross-contamination or interruptions to supply while connecting other vessels.
How it works
Induced draught evaporative cooling towers are an efficient, eco friendly, healthy option for keeping your vessel in normal operating mode when not afloat.
This is not an air-conditioning unit. The cooling tower simulates normal sea water circulation through the boat.
- The tower connects directly to your sea water inlet and outlet points.
- Operating your vessel with our specifically designed, filtered cooling, gives the seawater side of your system a health check, by removing any seaborne growth and containing such growth in our filtration strainer so as to not re-inhabit ongoing cooling.
- As an add on to our service we can introduce treatment chemicals to remove any stubborn growth and or calcium or other build up.
Available in Italy, France and mainland Spain.
ANCONA – LA SEYNE SUR MER – TOULON – LA CIOTAT – BARCELONA – TARRAGONA – VALENCIA – VILANOVA – MARSEILLE